Cherry Chocolate Bomb's
Prep time 5 minutes add refrigeration time
2 Tbsp Water
1 Packages or 3 oz Jelly Cherry Flavor
1/4 Cup of Irish Cream
1/2 Cup Eveaperted Milk
3 squares of Bittersweet Chocolate, chopped
12 Cherries with Stem
- Spay Molds of choice of placing ingredients in
- Place molds on a cookie sheet or tray
- Add water and Jello in a bowl stir.
- when Jello is dissolved then set aside
- Microwave milk and chocolate on high for 1 minute
- Stir until Chocolate is melted completed
- Add Irish Cream
- Add gelatin Mixer
- Stir with smooth
- Pour into molds
- Place Cherry in center of molds
- Refrigerate for 3 hours
- Until firm and knife can come out clean when poke it.
- Unmold and Serve.