Pumpkin in Cheese Balls
2 ( 8 ounces) Packages cream cheese, Softened
2 (8 ounces) packages sharp cheddar, grated.
1 (1 ounces) envelope ranch style salad dressing mix
1 ( 3 ounces) package real bacon pieces
8 pretzel rods
1 ( 7 ounces) bag crispy potato sticks
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, chedder, and dressing mix.
- Beat with a electric mixer until creamy.
- Stir in packages of bacon pieces.
- Lightly grease a 6 cup mini flute pan.
- Press cheese mixture evenly into each cup.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours
- Gently loosen edges of cheese with a knife.
- Invert pan into serving platter.
- Break pretzel rods to desired length and put in center of pumpkins to make the stem.
- Surrounded pumpkins with shoestring potatoes to make the hay around
- serve with crackers and crispy potato sticks.