Makes about 14 pop cornballs
2 Cups Sugar
1 1/3 cups of Water
1/2 cups of Light corn syrup
1 teaspoon Vinegar
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
18 Cups of Popped Corn
- In a medium saucepan combine Sugar, water, Syrup, Vinegar, and salt.
- Cook over high heat until mixture reaches 255 F degree (hard-ball stage) on a candy Thermometer.
- Stir in Vanilla.
- Pour over popped corn, tossing gently to coat.
- When mixture is cooled enough to handle, press popcorn into 3 inch balls.
- Cool completely on wax paper.