Recipes for you
Sunday, October 26, 2014
Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookie
Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies
1 cup butter, softened
1 1/4 packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups flour
2 tea baking soda
1 tea salt
1 package butterscotch morsels (11 ounces)
1 cup chopped pecans
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. line sheets with sprayed oil and then floured
3. In a large bowl, beat butter and Brown sugar until creamy.
4. add eggs and Vanilla until fluffy
5. In another med bowl combine flour, oats, baking soda, and salt.
6. mix completely then throw in morsels and pecans.
7. drop cookies by a tablespoon 2 inches apart on to baking sheet.
8. bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly brown.
9. let cool on pan for 2 minutes.
10. remove from sheet and store or eat.
Makes 4 1/2 dozen
Kalyn Rage Blue Rapture Photography
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)