Makes 12 Sandwiches
1 1/2 cups of mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons prepared mustard
1 (3 ounces) package real bacon Pieces
24 slices wheat bread
1/2 pound thinly slices deli turkey
1/2 pound thinly slices deli ham
12 Slices American cheese
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, and bacon pieces.
- Spread evenly over each bread slices.
- Top 12 of prepared bread slices with 1 thin slice turkey, 1 thin slice ham, and 1 slice cheese.
- Top sandwiches with remaining prepared bread.
- Cut each sandwich with a pumpkin cutter.
- Discard sandwich scrapes.