Makes about 12 to 15 pieces
1 1/4 lbs Chicken wings
1/4 cups of flour
1/4 tsp Garlic Salt
1/4 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
1/3 cup Sugar
1/4 cup White Wine Vinegar or Rice Vinegar
2 tbsp Unsweetened Pineapple Juice
2 tbsp Ketchup
1/2 tsp Soy Sauce
Green Onions Optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut off and discard tips of chicken wings.
- Cut wings at joints to form 12-15 pieces.
- In a shallow dish combine Flour, Garlic, Salt and Lemon Pepper seasoning.
- Coat each piece with Flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a 10 inch skillet.
- Add Chicken pieces to skillet.
- Cook, uncovered until brown, turning occasionally.
- Remove Chicken pieces from skillet and arrange in a 2 quart rectangular baking dish.
- In a small saucepan whisk together Sugar, Vinegar, Pineapple juice, Ketchup, and Soy Sauce.
- Bring to boil, Stirring to dissolve Sugar, Pour over Chicken.
- Bake uncovered, about 30 minutes or until Chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- Turning pieces over after 15 minutes.
- If desired, garnish with Green Onions.