- Before handling any food, thoroughly wash your hands in hot soapy water.
- Make sure all cutting boards, work surfaces, knifes and any other utensils have been cleaned in hot soapy water.
After Handling raw food clean hands and utensils in hot soapy water before reusing.
- Cutting boards can be sanitized with a mixture of 1 teaspoon of bleach water in sink. soak for several minutes.
- Dont cross contaminate foods. Which means allowing the juices of raw meats, poultry and fish come in contact with other foods.
- Keep all foods at the right temp. if food is hot then keep hot if food in cold than keep cold.
hours the the max for foods to be sitting out in room temperature if not properly maintained.
warming trays, slow cookers, and chafing dishes to keep hot foods. 140degree temps.
- Use Ice bowls for chilled foods
- Always cook foods to the proper temperatures